While I am working on a story I am going to offer one more quiz.
1. What is your favorite color?--Green
2. Who do you admire most?—A friend doing a great thing to change her life
3. Who is your best friend?—hmmm I have several best friends
4. What is your funniest habit?—my feet flop like fish when I am restless in bed
5. What do you dislike/hate?—unearned arrogance
6. What was your favorite dream ever?—I dreamed I was with a particular someone
7. What was your scariest dream ever?—Bubbly Aero dream
8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?-- What would you talk about?
9. Have you ever dreamed you could fly?—not that I recall
10. What is your favorite smell?—a freshly showered woman
11. What is your favorite song?—What a good boy by the Barenaked Ladies
12. What do you like to do when you’re bored?—Go out and find people
13. What’s your favorite adventure you’ve been on?—A trip to St. Louis
14. What are you most scared of?—being kidnapped
15. If you could live anywhere and bring anyone you want, where would you live?--Manhattan
16. What place are you keen to visit? Far away and nearby.--Australia
17. What are you most proud of?—My ability to reach teens
18. Did/Do you have an imaginary friend?—Yes but I am not sure if my brothers influenced me. His name was Johnny McMilligan and he lived in the large garage behind my house that I later learned was a storage facility for the near-by funeral home.
19. What is your favorite holiday? Why?—Passover, education and food my two favorite things
20. What is your favorite holiday memory?—Drinking very good wine at a party with a dear friend
21. What was the best and worst day of your life?—Best day is too private, worst was the death of my fiancé in 1983.
22. What is your favorite food?—Sushi Least favorite?—Vegetable soup
23. What is your favorite word?--tintinnabulation Least favorite?--cunt
24. How do you express your creativity?—ummm writing
25. Where do you believe we come from before birth?—we are all star stuff
26. Where do you believe we go after death?—the body decays…I don’t really know about anything that lives on
27. What is something that always makes you laugh?—The Soup on E (Cat eating spaghetti)
28. What person always makes you laugh?--Scotty
29. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?—Two states in the land of Israel at peace
30. What would be the consequences if you got your wish?—Peace and prosperity for Jews and Palestinians
31. Do you collect or live simply?—Are they mutually exclusive?
32. What drives you crazy?—People who can’t figure out the 4 way stop
33. What makes you smile?--friends
34. What do you know about your heritage?—Not as much as I would like
35. Do you have a favorite story from your family history?—my dad told me a story about sticking up for a weakling against a bully when he was in high school. Always stayed with me.
36. What’s the most shocking thing you ever did?—I would rather not share
37. What would you like to have a “do-over” on?—My first marriage
38. What is your favorite story to tell?—Not sure I have one…maybe my version of Schmuel the Fool.
39. What’s your favorite animal? –Planaria Why?—If you teach one a trick and then grind it up and feed it to another…it knows the trick.
40. What is your favorite season? –winter Why?—it is calming
41. What is your favorite hobby?—reading about politics
42. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?—go out with friends
43. What one thing do you want to change in yourself?—I would love to lose a few pounds
44. When did you feel most alone?—at night sometimes
45. When did you feel most happy?—good friends, good wine, good conversation
46. What do you do to cheer yourself up?—call or write a friend
47. With whom would you like to trade places for a day?—Barrack Obama
48. What makes you mad?--Stupidity
49. Do you want to have children?—have one and he is enought
50. What’s your favorite thing you own?—my cell phone
51. What do you wish you could do?—sing
52. What are you afraid of?—lots of small things.
53. What would your dream house be like?—it would have a big kitchen with an island…everything else is just extra
54. Do you believe in angels?—not in the way that most people do
55. Are you ticklish?—Oh MY GOD YES
56. What is your favorite place?—for what? Tickles…none
57. What’s your favorite place in nature?—The St. Lawrence River
58. Which do you like better: hot or cold?--cold
59. What was your favorite Halloween costume?—I went as Sarah Palin
60. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?—Tinkertoys and imaginative play
61. What is your favorite memory from high school?—being on the championship track team. college?—The day I met Linda grade school?—hanging out with friends
62. What makes you sad?—I am not sure if it is one thing.
63. What does your name mean? –Farmer Why did your parents choose it?—they each had a brother with the name.
64. What are your favorite clothes?--sweats
65. Who is your favorite person to talk to?—Depends on my mood. Why?—because different people have different parts of me
66. What’s your favorite hiding place?—Bar 3
67. What do you want people to remember you for?—My contribution to education
68. What is your most annoying habit (to others)?—I sing for no apparent reason
69. How do you show compassion?—I have several ways…but I do hug a great deal
70. What are you always curious to learn more about?--Everything
71. What do you like to teach?—About Judaism
72. What is your favorite gadget?—Lately my Ipod
73. What do you like to write about?—Have you read the former blog?
74. What is your favorite “bad” thing to do?—Shots
75. What is your favorite movie?—The Godfather
76. Favorite book?--Dune
77. Favorite band? –Genesis
78. Do you like to go camping?—Depends on who with
79. What fascinates you?—Quantum Mechanics
80. What makes you special?—Well some say the bump on my…